Letter of Acceptance

we know that every organisation has a family Employ,management,trade union, distribution channel, share holder are the member of family whenever any function like annuual function ,silver jublee 
,diamond jubilee to inaugrate a new producton house to launch new product and so on. We invite the member of our family ,when we get a letter from our organisation ,company , institute family we feel much happy because I fell proud of myself.After feeling proud and happy. i write a letter to our boss that they are very thanks to understand to invite me to participate in this programme this type of letter is known as letter of acceptance.
in other words we can say that it is also an important type of letter, whenever I was invited by my institution, organisation,company I feell very happy.after feeling happy and proud  I send a  lettet to director, boss, manager and provide thanks for inviting to me. This type of letter is known  as letter of acceptance.

Ex 
you are the Director of L N Mishra college of Muz. Draft a leter of recommedation of for the final year studento join a new job.
L.N.M.C.B.M Muz
Website-
Phone-
Fax-
Email-
Dear sir,
             Mr. Ravi Kumar has been studying in our college for 2009-2012 session in B.B.A. He is a good student and his activity,p performance,study,behave is marvellous.I am sure he will perform his task, role, function, duty by effective,efficient way in future and try his best to achieve the goal that is provided to him.
        It hope his future will bright 
                                             Your faithfully
                                             ABC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Financial investment

The rise of BJP by Bhupendra Yadav

Narendra Modi world's 100 most influence People.